- Expected Cut Off for Pre Exam???
- i have seen the threads last year also,for a month or so after the exam,candidates keep guessing relatively low cut off and as the time passes by it keeps on increasing…..
- cutoff should not cross 200 if UPSC takes 14k candidates
- Guys,I need some help here.. i gave my frst attempt this year without a single day of preps as i wanted to give my best efforts for 2013 and i left my job recently… i am getting arnd 174(64+110) and i have not included the last 7 decision making qstns as i knw only UPSC can provide answers for it… do i have a chance to clear??? shud i start preps for my mains??? thanks
- it does nt matter for upsc whether seats increase or not they will take same 12k seats as we have been seeing since lat 2-3 years…last year general cut off hovered around 200..but one person i knw was from general cat was saying he was getting 184 and cleared..
- because last yr many people didn’t appeared for the pt
now this yr many experienced people give this exam
so , cut off should be same as last yr., keeping in mind of no. of vacancy n tricky paper.
- No bad mood, sustained preparation. expected close to 230 both papers combined. individual was some 85 in paper one and 145 in paper 2. Last time I was confident and I did clear. This time , it’s not so 🙁
what can we expect to be the cut off of GEN, OBC, SC, ST keeping in mind the last year trend and this year’s paper??
See this online discussion
Also see this page for analysis and your score submission